My Daughter Gave Birth to Quadruplets!

Praise the Lord! Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in his commandments! His offspring will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed. Psalms 112:1-2







Monday, March 29, 2010

The Dietician's Advice

We went to the dietician's office today. She was very helpful with suggestions for Sarah's lack of weight gain. Basically, she needs to eat every 1 1/2 hours and it should be fattening. For example, I am supposed to hide eggs and protein powder in her meals, as well as nuts and butter. She should eat nothing diet. Her meals should be dry so she has more room for food. She can drink small amounts in between. She is eating for an army, so 12 servings of bread per day, for starters. Every food group serving is multiplied!

I know how to gain weight, obviously. I will have to change the way I shop and think while Sarah is staying with me.

Oh NO! You know what this means? I will be the one who gains weight! :(

Prayer Requests:

1. That I can find high calorie foods that she can eat.
2. That the babies will gain weight and be strong.
3. That I won't gain weight!

No comments: