My Daughter Gave Birth to Quadruplets!

Praise the Lord! Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in his commandments! His offspring will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed. Psalms 112:1-2







Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Decision

I have decided to trust You, Lord. I can't look up any more statistics or watch any more sad multiple stories on cable. You gave us these babies. We are trusting you to keep them strong, help them grow, and bring them safely in this world. Then we will do our part to teach them Your ways and encourage them to serve You. I have decided to HOPE. I have decided to TRUST. If the worst happens, then You will pick us up and carry us through. In the meantime, I choose to trust You.


The LORD your God is with you, He is MIGHTY TO SAVE. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

No comments: