My Daughter Gave Birth to Quadruplets!

Praise the Lord! Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in his commandments! His offspring will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed. Psalms 112:1-2







Friday, March 19, 2010

I Saw the BABIES!


Sarah is going to a high risk doctor now. The office was not impressed at all when she told them she was carrying quads. There might have even been a stifled "yawn." :) She was so encouraged to not be treated like a freak.

I went with Sarah and Tony today for a more sophisticated sonogram. The babies were adorable! They were very active--waving their arms and kicking their feet. So cute! They are now officially named: Quad A, Quad B, Quad C, and Quad D. All are good size, although two are smaller than the others. Their heartbeats are strong.

Yes, I am crying again. This time I am happy, though. I love these babies already. Lord, please protect them! I want to dress them up and take them in to visit that first doctor, even if I have to pay for it. He doesn't know our God!

No comments: