Prayer Requests for the Quads:
*Right now we are asking prayer for wisdom about the delivery date, for weight gain for Quads B & D, for Sarah to avoid a hysterectomy, and for a safe/healthy birth.
*Amanda and her husband who are expecting their first child after 6 years of medical procedures.
*Please pray for 21 month old Jack Robert who had surgery for a tethered spine.
*My 15-year-old cousin Britton has brain cancer.
* My father-in-law has blood cancer.
* Please ask everyone you know to pray for the health of Sarah and the babies. Right now the doctors have named them Quad A, Quad B, Quad C, and Quad D. Pray specifically for weeks 16 and 20, when problems tend to show up first. Also, please pray that the babies will be carried to 34 weeks ( the longest they will let them go, but 5 weeks longer than average).
* That Sarah will avoid complications and stay healthy.
* That she will be able to eat more and gain weight.
* Wisdom for all of us as we plan for the future.
* That I can find high calorie foods that she can eat, but will not gain weight myself in the process!
* That the babies will gain weight and be strong.
* That Sarah's morning sickness will stop and her appetite will increase. (Sarah is not gaining enough weight to keep up with the babies.)
* For patience when she goes on mandatory bed rest at 20 weeks.
* For Tony as he "copes." :)
* For our family as we make plans to help and prepare for four.
* That the babies will be a testimony to God's care, love and power.
* That God will encourage Sarah as she struggles with the morning sickness and difficulties of this pregnancy.
* That the babies will be safe, healthy, and godly servants of Christ
* That Tony and Sarah will be strong in their marriage and in the Lord
* That Callie will be a patient older sibling who lives for God
* That God will provide for their financial needs
* That we will all be in the center of God's will
* We have the opportunity to do a television documentary for a pro-life awareness group that airs on TBN and other Christian stations. Pray that we will make the right decision. We want to make a difference for Christ. This show appears to be one way to do it.
Other Prayer Requests That Have Come In:
--Healing for 12-year-old Taylor from a staph infection in her leg bone.
--David asks for prayer for his mother, Catherine, who is having
chemotherapy for ovarian cancer.
--Denny is in the hospital with a staph infection and complications from
--Janet, a multiples mom who has two surviving triplet girls
--Gary, that God would heal and protect his marriage
Thanks for praying!
"Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrews 4:16
*Sarah got a beautiful room and kind, caring nurses.
*She made it to 32 weeks!
* Thank you LORD for encouraging Sarah. Please send her more whenever You will.
* Thank you Lord, for encouragement when I need it the most. Keep reminding me how much you love me.
*My son got an athletic scholarship for college.
Thank You, Lord, for answering our prayers.