My Daughter Gave Birth to Quadruplets!

Praise the Lord! Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in his commandments! His offspring will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed. Psalms 112:1-2







Friday, September 3, 2010

Quads are Stable/"Mamaw Loves Me"

God is working around the clock in the NICU. The quads are stable. The boys are good. The girls are improving. I am exhaling a little. Holding my breath is very tiring. The nurses caution me that things are going well for now. I get the feeling that things can change in a heartbeat. I just keep praying.

Calli's big sister gift

Callie loves her new backpack!

She looks pretty cool in her new shades. Bring on the Quads!


Callie is SO happy to have her mommy and daddy again. She is giggly and goofy and sweet. Somehow, I think a part of her will always belong to me, though. After celebrating Sarah's return, Callie got sleepy. She grabbed a blanket, looked at Sarah, looked at me, and then looked at Sarah again. Then she climbed in my lap. She told Sarah, "Mamaw takes care of me. Mamaw loves me." Yes, I do.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Callie is getting so big! As hard as it is for Sarah to be away from the babies, what a blessing to be focused specially on Callie before the busy, busy, business begins! Still praying daily for you- ALL!!