My Daughter Gave Birth to Quadruplets!

Praise the Lord! Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in his commandments! His offspring will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed. Psalms 112:1-2







Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Verse from Devon

Devon is on her way back from her Jamaican Cruise. She sent me a verse:

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

She encouraged me to pray--HARD--about God's will for us as a family as we go through this adventure. I needed to hear it. I don't always think clearly when the subject is so close to my heart. I tend to panic and take responsibility and control. First born issues, I know. I need to pray for peace.

Thank you Lord, for encouragement when I need it the most. Keep reminding me how much you love me.

Thanks, Devon.

No comments: