My Daughter Gave Birth to Quadruplets!

Praise the Lord! Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in his commandments! His offspring will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed. Psalms 112:1-2







Saturday, April 3, 2010

So Thankful for Praying Friends and Family

We all went to see Sarah's grandparents today (Tom's parents). Bob is battling Multiple Myeloma, which is a form of blood cancer. He recently had a stem cell transplant. We are praying that he goes into remission, so please add him to your list.

Sarah started feeling bad so we went home. She was dizzy and having contractions. She called the doctor, who told her to drink a lot of water and wait a couple of hours to see if more fluids will stop them.

It is so hard to do what they suggest! They want her to eat dry meals every 1 1/2 hours since the babies are pushing on her stomach and she can't hold much. On the other hand, she needs plenty of liquids to keep up with four babies and herself. She is supposed to take it easy, but is allowed to do some walking. When she does move around very much, she has complications.

When I get tired, I start to get discouraged and worried, especially at night. I am a worrier at heart and Sarah is MY baby. Then I remember all of the people that are praying for us. I am so thankful. It is wonderful to have the support of people who love God. We are one big family. I often wonder what people do when they don't have all of the blessings that come with living for God.

I am glad Sarah goes back to the doctor this week. This is going to be a long pregnancy for me!

Prayer Request:

I have two more months of school before I can help Sarah during the day, which is when her bed rest begins. Please pray that she does well until then--eating every 1 1/2 hours, drinking enough, taking it easy, and taking care of Callie.

Thanks for praying. Happy Easter! Jesus is alive!

No comments: