My Daughter Gave Birth to Quadruplets!

Praise the Lord! Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in his commandments! His offspring will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed. Psalms 112:1-2







Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Isabella


I am spending the day quarantined with five kids-- Callie, the quads, and Tom. It is the first time that Eric has been away from us on Thanksgiving. He is in Hawaii playing basketball, so I don't think he misses us too much. I have a turkey in the oven, two babies in my lap, Callie playing at my feet, and Tom feeding the other two babies. We have so much to be thankful for this year. God bless you and have a happy Thanksgiving!




Room with a View



Pearl Harbor




Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: